Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

Super random. Period.

Well, it just popped out from my mind. This post might be somewhat a detour from my usual posts here. I think I just wanted it to express here rather than in Facebook. 

That feeling that is so different. It's his birthday today, an alarm from my old Nokia phone. So of course because of such it reminded me this morning that today's his birthday. Well, I grab my Sony Ericsson phone and typed a happy birthday message yet eventually I forgot that I already deleted his number in my contact list (my boyfie told me to delete it). However, I realized that I've had only deleted his number in my phone memory, so still, it's on my sim card memory. So I imported his contact and wooosh! Message sent! 

Yeah I know, there's nothing wrong with that but my boyfie don't want me to communicate with that guy anymore. However, in the end, I still did it. *evil grin

Two hours after, he replied with a thank you and take care message then an emoticon like this ":-P". I didn't reply back, deleted the message then act as if nothing happened.

Yet now, out of nowhere, a very random act I did tonight - I viewed his profile in Facebook. Viewed his profile picture and a flashback happened. 

That guy, I remember, who shared about his shattered lovelife last year.
That guy who invited me for a movie marathon in cinemas.
That guy who invited me for dinner in restos after his review and my work.
That guy who invited me for an adventure trip.
That guy who brought some Ferrero Rochers bouquet for me.
That guy who always greet me with good morning until goodnight messages.
That guy who told me that he will wait for me, no matter what.
That guy who went back in my life AGAIN.
That guy whom I let go because of my past.
That guy who made me happy before is the same guy who is now. . .

So much drama but hell yeah, I miss that guy, seriously. It still bothers me sometimes that, what if, he comes back someday? What if my life would be like a happy ending fairytale if it's him? What if?

But no, I'm with "MY" guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment