Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DIY (Do It Yourself) Galaxy Shoes

Why not make your old shoes look like new ones and even unique? It's just so simple and easy. Let's turn on our creativity style here!

Here are things that you need:



  1. Old shoes
  2. Textile/acrylic paints
  3. Paint plate
  4. Sponge
  5. Teaspoon for stirring




So this is my canvass. Outcomes are better if you use white colored shoes.




Put some scotch tape on the linings of the shoes to avoid the paint smudging on it.



Using the sponge, put the paint with your desired colors on the shoes.



Using a brush, sprinkle the white colored paint to have a white dust effect. You can also paint some stars.





And here's the product of my work. Though it's kinda girlish because of the colors I chose. Teehee ^_^

I also tried to use my cousin's shoes as canvass.





Before putting the colored paints, I applied white paint first since my canvass has darker color.









I told ya it's so easy right? Try on your own and share it also about the outcomes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment